Food Truck Court Returns to Columbus Commons This Summer
On Thursday, May 8th, the Food Truck Court returns to Columbus Commons at 160 South High Street. This year, there will be eight food trucks in attendance on a monthly rotating schedule. The Court will be open from 11am – 2pm every Thursday till the Fall.
Featured this year are:
- Challah – Jewish-inspired, comfort food. Menu items include Roast Beef on Rye, Corned Beef Knishes, and, of course, Potato Latkes.
- Paddy Wagon – Culinary justice in the form of sandwiches. Menu items include 15-to-Life BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich, Billy Club Wrap, and 3rd Degree Grilled Cheese.
- Pitabilities – Greek-inspired sandwiches and gyros. Menu items include BBQ Chicken Pita, Philly Steak Pita, and Ripper Dog Pita.
- Tatoheads – Spud-centric fare. Menu items include Chorizo Cheese Fries and Cabernet Braised Beef Wrap, served atop, of course, tater tots or choice of fries.
- Angry Wiener – Gourmet hot dogs. Menu items include Pizza Dog, BLT Dog, and Mac ‘n’ Cheese Dog.
- Tortilla – Mexican street food. Menu items include Mega Nachos, Taco Bowls, and Burrito Bowls.
There will be an additional two, as-yet unnamed trucks added to the lineup.
The Food Truck Court will run from May 8th till October 30th. It will be located at the Southern end of the Commons.
For more info, visit www.columbuscommons.org.
For more news on Food Trucks in 2014, CLICK HERE to visit our Messageboard.