Five New Tenants Announced at Gateway
After several high profile closures at the Gateway in the University District (including Mad Mex and Ugly Tuna Saloona), representatives from the development have unveiled a new lineup of tenants today that will account for 14,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space.
The five new restaurants and stores include the following:
- Abercrombie & Fitch – Previously announced by CU, the new A&F store represents the brand’s focus on a younger demographic and will offer a unique customer experience to match. The location will feature in-store pickup for online orders, in-store ordering through a kiosk system, and a “Brand Ambassador” space designed to further build relationships with OSU students.
- Good Night John Boy – A new bar and eatery taking the place of Oxley’s. The new restaurant will feature a 1970s theme, and more details will be coming shortly in a full feature from CU.
- Elia Athenian Grill – This Downtown-based fast casual Greek restaurant will be opening its second location at the Gateway, replacing Fusian in its former spot.
- Coffee Connections – This Hilliard-based cafe will be opening a second location at 1572 N. High St., formerly occupied by Tervis. In addition to coffee, the shop will feature slushies, milkshakes and more.
- City Gear – National chain City Gear will open a new location at 1624 N. High St., recently occupied by Yoga Six. The store features sports fashion brands including Nike, Adidas, The North Face and more.
All five new businesses are expected to be open by fall.
For more information, visit www.heygateway.com.