Join the CYP Club for our first VIRTUAL event. In place of our monthly Coffee with a Cause event, this month we will be hosting a virtual discussion.
We will have several local community leaders with us to discuss “Social Distancing & Mental Wellness” in relation to the Governor’s recent stay-at-home order due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
• Speaker 1: Edward Johnson/Director of Public Health Policy at City of Columbus on “The Importance of Social Distancing”
• Speaker 2: Craig Chavis Jr./Cre8tive Craig LLC on “Staying Connected while Social Distancing”
• Speaker 3: Merry Austin, CTRE/Recreational Therapist on “Tips for Mental Wellness at Home”
• Speaker 4: Madison Mikhail Bush/POINT on “Getting Involved & Giving Back Virtually”
• Speaker 5: Nick Dekker/GCAC on “Virtual Arts & Cultural Experiences”
• Speaker 6: Jamie Foltz/Do Gooder on “Keeping Your Cup Half Full in Uncertain Times”
• Moderated by Derek Grosso/CYP Club and Erin Morris/CYP Club Cares
Sign up here and we will send you an invitation code to our virtual event.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us at http://bit.ly/ContactCYP.
Columbus Underground serves millions of readers across Columbus and Central Ohio. Founded in 2001, our forward-thinking, editorial news platform grants readers 24/7 online access to current events and happenings in their ever-changing city.
All content copyright Columbus Underground unless otherwise credited.
The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!
The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!