WHAT: Cabela’s is proud to invite families to the beloved tradition of visiting Santa Claus in person this holiday season, with a reimagined free Santa’s Wonderland experience in Columbus.
The contactless visit with Santa includes a comprehensive approach to help ensure everyone’s safety throughout the event. Key elements include:
• Free Digital Reservations: Advance digital reservations are required for all guests and can be made online. Spots are limited to allow appropriate physical distancing and additional cleaning.
• Temperature Screening: All families and team members will complete temperature screening with a non-contact thermometer prior to entering Santa’s Wonderland.
• Magic Santa Shield: An innovative, glare-free clear protective barrier will be in place between Santa and families at all times to allow for a contactless experience. The shield is cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
• Physical Distancing: Families will standby in a designated area away from other shoppers with fun winter wonderland-themed floor decals and signage to ensure a safe distance.
• Santa’s Sanitation Squad: Santa’s team of elves will clean all surfaces between each visit and frequently ensure all safety measures are being implemented correctly.
• Face coverings: All team members throughout the store are required to wear face coverings. Customer requirements vary by location based on local public health guidelines.
Santa will be cruising into Columbus Saturday, Nov. 7 to officially kick off Santa’s Wonderland.
Families are invited to Cabela’s to welcome Santa in an outdoor drive by event as he officially arrives from the North Pole.
Contactless visits with Santa will start on Nov. 8 and advance reservations can be made beginning on Nov. 2. To learn more, and make a reservation, visit www.cabelas.com/santa.
1650 Gemini Pl Columbus, OH 43240
WHEN: Santa will arrive to Cabela’s on Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020 contactless visits with Santa will start on Nov. 8 and continue through Thursday, Dec. 24, 2020.
MORE INFO: For hours and details visit www.cabelas.com/santa.
Columbus Underground serves millions of readers across Columbus and Central Ohio. Founded in 2001, our forward-thinking, editorial news platform grants readers 24/7 online access to current events and happenings in their ever-changing city.
All content copyright ColumbusUnderground.com unless otherwise credited.