A 60min. vinyasa style practice with Jordan Davis Turner. Vinyasa simply means moving thoughtfully with the breath. This is an All- Levels flow and beginners are welcome!
Price: $5 – Reserve a spot ahead of time through Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fresh-air-outdoor-flow-tickets-107091206682) to ensure your space, or pay at the location the day of if space is still available through venmo or paypal.
Location: Open Air Square – this is an outdoor art gallery space located in the lawn just behind the Vanderelli Room (218 McDowell). Please find street parking.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
– A yoga mat and any yoga props you may want. There will be no mat rentals or community props to be used as a safety measure during this time. If you don’t have a yoga mat, bring a beach towel or blanket to lay on the grass for practice.
– Water and plenty of it!
– A hand towel (practice may get a little sweaty, especially depending on how hot and sunny it is outside!)
– Make sure to use the restroom before you come! There will be no access to a public restroom for safety measures.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
– Class will be held at the covered dock area at the Columbus Idea Foundry – 421 W. State St. Updates about a change of location will be posted to Facebook, Instagram and our website!
SAFETY MEASURES DUE TO COVID-19:
• There will be no community yoga mats or blocks available to borrow. Students must bring their own mat and props.
• We will adhere to social distancing standards by keeping mats more than 6ft. in distance from one another.
• Masks will be optional, as moving through a physical practice like yoga while wearing a mask can be constrictive to breathing. Therefore we intend on making the distance between mats as large as possible.
Please do not attend class if you are feeling unwell. I also encourage you to listen to your instincts. If the idea of attending an in-person class is still uncomfortable to you, please take class online from the comfort of your home! I will be recording this outdoor class on Facebook Live as well! I look forward to connecting with you for your practice in whatever manner makes the most sense for you. Meet you on the mat!
Columbus Underground serves millions of readers across Columbus and Central Ohio. Founded in 2001, our forward-thinking, editorial news platform grants readers 24/7 online access to current events and happenings in their ever-changing city.
All content copyright ColumbusUnderground.com unless otherwise credited.
The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns with a “Curated Take Home Box Experience”