Join us to learn, practice, and integrate compassionate Communication skills in the workshop that is open and meaningful to all experience levels. Discover and deepen skills to help strengthen your relationships with family members, co-workers and partners, as well as with yourself!
Learn how to create more trust, respect and mutuality in areas of business, team building, helping professions, public education, community relations and conflict mediation in order to create satisfying outcomes that everyone will appreciate.
In this compassionate Communication training, you’ll learn skills in:
● Deep listening: understanding others from head and heart
● Authentic self expression: speaking honestly in a way that leads to connection
● Creating inner peace: converting judgements and resentments into human needs
● Moving from unconscious reacting to conscious responding: ten common responses that block heartfelt connection
● Somatic self-awareness: deepening your intuition and trusting your gut
● Gratitude: giving and receiving appreciation
Columbus Underground serves millions of readers across Columbus and Central Ohio. Founded in 2001, our forward-thinking, editorial news platform grants readers 24/7 online access to current events and happenings in their ever-changing city.
All content copyright Columbus Underground unless otherwise credited.