TICKETS FOR TABLE BOOKINGS GO ON SALE VIA OUR WEBSITE SHOP (under the “beer” category) @ 12PM ON 10/16
Since we can’t host a giant public anniversary party this year, the WRB team has brainstormed a new style of event to offer our community that will allow us to celebrate in a safe, socially distanced way!
On October 24th & 25th, we’ll be opening up our Hickory Room events space for limited table bookings and an exclusive ticketed beer sampling experience. We’ll have a special 20-beer draft list that includes some of the beers being released for our 7 year anniversary – many of these beer won’t be available on draft for the public!
Tickets for table bookings include a premium draft flight of 5 beers (pick your own from our exclusive 20-beer lineup) as well as some light bites from our kitchen. The minimum group size required to book a table is 4, and the maximum group size we can accommodate at a table is 6 guests. Every group that books a table will have that table for 90 minutes. As we are trying to safely accommodate as many bookings as we can, we will not be allowing groups to book tables for longer than 90 minutes. We have a dedicated 30 minute window between each table booking so our staff can properly clean/sanitize before the next group of bookings arrive. Masks will be required at all times when guests are not sat at their tables.
We are accommodating groups of 4-6, charging $35 per person and providing each guest with:
-Premium beer flight of 5
-Light hors d’oeuvres
-90 minutes total at your table (*guests can order/buy more draft beer in addition to the flight, but may not overstay the 90 min booking window*)
20-beer exclusive draft list (no growlers permitted of any barrel aged or vintage beers):
1. Bourbon Barrel Coffee Joy – Barrel Aged Stout with Coffee, Coconut, and Cacao
2. Bourbon Barrel Canis Mexicanus – Barrel Aged Dire Imperial Stout infused with chilies, vanilla, coffee, cocoa, and cinnamon.
3. Red Legacy – Barrel Aged Flanders-style Red Ale
4. Boss Red -Barrel Aged Sour Red Ale brewed w/ Rooibos Tea
5. Terre du Sauvage Green – Barrel Aged Dry-hopped Farmhouse Sour
6. Blackberry Red Legacy – Barrel Aged Flanders-style Red Ale re-fermented on blackberries
7. Anniversary Blend – For our seventh anniversary we’ve created a one-time blend of barrel aged beer. Multiple threads of bourbon barrel aged pumpkin ale, barleywine, and imperial stout are woven together with threads of maple barrel aged stouts and smoked lager. Conditioned on cacao from Ecuador and Madagascar vanilla with a hint of pie spices and ancho chile heat on the finish.
8. Dire Wolf (2018 vintage)
9. MannBeaverWolf – Imperial Stout w/ roasted peanuts, vanilla, cinnamon, lactose, dark brown sugar, sea salt
10. Coconut Rum Line Dire Wolf
11. Mocha Port Barrel Aged Magellan
12. Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Brunch
13. PB&J Porter
14. Cone & Bine – Wet Hopped IPA
15. Home for the Holidays – Spiced Holiday Ale brewed w/ cinnamon, molasses, orange peel
16. Impish or Admirable? – Winter Lager brew w/ Rye
17. Pack IPA
20. Yeah, I Said It – Strawberry Lemonade Milkshake IPA (collab brew with Alematic)
Columbus Underground serves millions of readers across Columbus and Central Ohio. Founded in 2001, our forward-thinking, editorial news platform grants readers 24/7 online access to current events and happenings in their ever-changing city.
All content copyright ColumbusUnderground.com unless otherwise credited.
Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!