CU Top Ten – Best Patios in Columbus
Summer is upon us, which means that patio season is in full effect. A month ago, we asked everyone to cast their votes for their favorite patios in the city, so that we could compile a group-sourced Top Ten list of the best that Columbus has to offer.
The winner should come as no surprise, as they’ve topped a variety of patio lists in the past, and still remain a popular outdoor dining option. The patio at Barcelona rose above the rest in our poll with it’s soft seasonal lighting, abundance of greenspace, and soothing background noise emanating from its cozy location in German Village.
Our Top Ten List of Best Patios in Columbus:
- Barcelona – Romantic, upscale dining with outdoor German Village charm.
- Mojoe Lounge – Grab a coffee or a drink and observe the Short North bustle.
- Tip Top – An urban patch of Gay Street sidewalk in the heart of Downtown.
- La Fogata – Mexican dining and patio lounging in the Short North.
- Basi Italia – Hidden patio gem tucked away in Victorian Village.
- Bodega – A High-Street people-watching hangout with a great happy hour.
- Lindey’s – Upscale old-world charm with a beautiful German Village patio.
- Cafe Corner – Your breakfast, lunch, and dinner spot in Harrison West.
- Haiku – Zen Garden meets Short North Urban at this outdoor dining area.
- Brazenhead – This Irish Pub patio looks out over 5th Ave near Grandview.
So… pick a patio, grab a drink or a bite to eat, and enjoy your summer!