Construction Update: Grandview Heights & Fifth by Northwest
If you live in or around Grandview Heights, then you’re probably sick of construction at this point due to the sheer volume of it, but it also means that a lot of new things are on the way — including new jobs, new places to live, new places to dine and new places to shop. Our construction roundup provides a look at the latest development projects in their current status to keep you up to date on what the future holds for the built environment in Columbus.
Here’s a quick rundown of some (not all) of the current Grandview area development projects, along with a photo set below:
- The Grand — A new 13,000 square foot event center at Grandview Yard.
- Courtyard by Marriott — Grandview Yard’s second hotel will add 135 new rooms.
- The Brooks — A new 166-unit apartment building in Grandview Yard
- Homes on Pullman Way — 45 new for-sale homes are being added to Grandview Yard.
- Nationwide Insurance Offices — Over 500,000 sqft of office space in Grandview Yard.
- The View on Fifth — A 6-story mixed-use building on Fifth Avenue.
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
Photos by Walker Evans.