Construction Roundup: Short North, University District & More
The majority of High Street continues to be a construction zone through most of the University District and Short North, although some of those projects under construction will begin to come to completion this summer. For now, there are cranes and orange barrels everywhere you look, and we’ve got another installment of our construction roundup series to keep you in the loop on what’s being built. This photo set includes updates on the following projects:
- A 10-story mixed-use hotel development at Hubbard & High.
- A nine-story mixed-use office development at near Buttles & High.
- An eight-story mixed-use apartment development at Second & High.
- A seven-story mixed-use apartment development at Seventh & High.
- A seven-story mixed-use apartment/office development at Hubbard & Park.
- A six-story mixed-use apartment development at Ninth & High.
- A six-story mixed-use apartment development at Third & High.
- A six-story mixed-use apartment development near Second & High.
- A six-story mixed-use apartment development at 16th & High.
- A five-story mixed-use apartment development at Lane & High.
- A four-story mixed-use office development at First & High.
- A three-story office development at Fourth & High.
- A two-story townhome condo development at Whittier & Front.
- A brewpub renovation project near Fourth and High.
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
All photos by Walker Evans.