Construction Roundup: Short North
It’s no secret that Victorian Village, Italian Village and Harrison West are some of the hottest real estate markets in Central Ohio for residential development, office development and retail development — which means that new construction projects continue to spring up like early flowers blooming in the unseasonably warm weather. Our construction roundup provides a look at the latest development projects in their current status to keep you up to date on what the future holds for the built environment in Columbus.
Here’s a quick rundown of some (not all) of the current Short North development projects along with a photo set below:
- RAM Restaurant & Brewery – A new 10,000 square foot RAM Restaurant & Brewery.
- New Victorians Single Family Homes – New for-sale homes from developer Joe Armeni.
- Aston Row Phase 2 – 10 new for-sale townhomes have in Victorian Village.
- The Jerome – 54 apartments and 16 for-sale condos in Victorian Village.
- Burwell Court – Burwell Court will add eight for-sale townhomes to Italian Village.
- Harrison Park Place – 24 new for-sale townhomes in Harrison West.
- Trotter’s Park – Construction is being finalized at this 144-unit apartment complex.
- Goodale Landing – A new 7-story expansion at Westminster Thurber senior housing.
- Jeffrey Park Homes – New for-sale homes at Jeffrey Park in Italian Village.
- Second & Summit Homes – Developer Connie Klema is working on new for-sale homes.
- 25 Jeffrey Park – 25 new for-sale townhomes under construction at Jeffrey Park.
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
Photos by Walker Evans.