Construction Roundup: October 2014 – Part 2
Yesterday we showcased over two dozen construction photos from sites located in and around Downtown Columbus, Italian Village, the Short North, Arena District and points in between.
Today we continue the series with a look at sites in Weinland Park, the University District, at the Ohio State University, the Discovery District and a few more from Italian Village. Those sites include:
- Grant Commons – A row of townhome buildings along 11th Avenue in Weinland Park.
- OSU North Residential District – A large-scale redevelopment of the north end of OSU’s main campus.
- The View on High – A new five-story mixed-use building that replaced a Wendy’s near OSU.
- Truberry on Summit – A three story residential building at the corner of Summit and First.
- The Fireproof – A historic building being renovated and expanded in the Short North.
- The Mound Street Connector – A new highway offramp from I-70 Westbound to Downtown.
- Columbia Gas HQ – A new office building at Neil and Nationwide in the Arena District.
- Jeffrey Park – New large-scale residential community in Italian Village.