Construction Roundup: March 2018 – Part 1
Spring has officially arrived, and while it may still be a bit cold outside, the sun is at least shining to make outdoor photography look enhanced under blue skies instead of gray. This month’s multi-part installment of our Construction Roundup series features many development sites that are at least half way through construction and entering into the final phases before opening. That means that this summer and fall, these projects will begin to add less construction detours to the urban neighborhoods of Columbus, and instead will add new residents, office workers, restaurants and more.
You can view more details on any of the following projects below, with photos at the bottom:
- New 12-Story Hotel on Nationwide Boulevard
- The National Veterans Memorial & Museum in Franklinton
- New 5-Story Mixed-Use 250-Unit Apartment Building in Franklinton
- A 45-unit apartment development on Town Street in Franklinton
- New brewery and taproom opening in Franklinton
- A 5-Story Mixed-Use 230-Unit Apartment Building in Franklinton
- A 5-Story 105-unit Apartment Building in RiverSouth neighborhood
- Two 8-and-9-Story Apartment Buildings at High & Rich with over 200 Units
- Seven New Condo Units on North Fourth in Italian Village
- A Newly Rebuilt Bridge Over I-70/71 in Downtown Columbus
- 20 New For-Sale Townhomes in the Brewery District
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
All photos by Walker Evans.