Construction Roundup: March 2014 Part 2
The second half of this month’s Construction Roundup features photo updates on the following development projects:
- Jeffrey Park – The first apartment building in a larger 41-acre 1,350-unit residential project.
- The Fireproof – A five-story 47-unit mixed-use apartment building at High & 2nd in the Short North.
- Weinland Park Rowhouses – A block of 24 rowhouse buildings being rehabbed by Wagenbrenner.
- The View on High – A five-story 64-unit mixed-use development at High & 18th near OSU.
- Neil & Tompkins Apartments – New 17-unit building in Old North Columbus.
- Norwich Flats – A five-story 56-unit apartment building just north of OSU by Tuttle Park.
- The View on Fifth – A six-story 285-unit mixed-use development at Fifth & Holly in 5xNW.
- Grandview Yard Apartments – An additional set of 120 apartment units in three four-story buildings.
- Grandview Yard Retail – A 92,000 square foot Giant Eagle on Third Avenue with surrounding retail.
- Columbia Gas HQ – Two new six-story office buildings at Nationwide & Neil in the Arena District.
- Aston Place & Aston Flats – 69 residential units in two new buildings at Dennison & 3rd in Victorian Village.
- The Joseph – An 11-story hotel and six-story office building located in the Short North.
View previous updates, here: Construction Roundup Archive.