Construction Roundup: East Side, South Side & Grandview
While it may seem like most of High Street is under construction through Downtown and the Short North, there’s quite a bit of new development occurring throughout traditionally quieter areas throughout the central city.
This update includes a new look at projects throughout Olde Towne East, The King-Lincoln District, The Brewery District, Parsons Avenue Corridor, Grandview Heights and the Fifth by Northwest neighborhood, including:
- Legacy Pointe at Poindexter – 16 Acre Development on Near East Side
- The Franklin – Four story condo building on East Broad Street
- Aloft Hotel – Seven story hotel on Olentangy River Road
- Whitter & Front – 20 new for-sale townhomes in the Brewery District
- The Yardley – Four-story 78-unit apartment building on Parsons Ave
- Columbus Castings – Demolition of a 70-acre South Side industrial site
- Parsons Place – 120 Units of Affordable Senior Housing
- The Townhaus – 10 new condos in Schumacher Place
- Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion – 9-story Children’s Hospital office
- The Morgan – 15 new condos on Oak Street in Olde Towne East
- Bryden Row – 15 new condos on Bryden Avenue in Olde Towne East
- The Gemma – Mixed-use development on Oak Street in OTE
- The Quinn – Four-story 160-unit apartment building in 5xNW
- M/I Homes – 79 New Single Family Homes at Grandview Yard
- The Dorchester West – 150 Unit Apartment Building at Grandview Yard
Click any of the photos below to enlarge the images.
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
All photos by Walker Evans.