Construction Roundup: April 2018 – Part 1
Spring has arrived, which means that not only will we see a lot of progress made on local construction projects, but also that you’ll soon be able to tour some of these properties first hand on our annual Urban Living Tour on May 6th!
In this latest photo installment, we take a look at a variety of development sites throughout Downtown, The Short North, The Near East Side and beyond. There are a also a few new additions to the lineup, including the years-long renovation of the Rhodes Tower exterior, a view of the new pedestrian bridge at Bridge Park in Dublin, and a streetscaping project in the heart of CCAD’s campus.
For more info on other projects featured, check the links below:
- New 12-Story Mixed-Use 118-Unit Apartment Building Downtown
- Two 8-and-9-Story Apartment Buildings at High & Rich with over 200 Units
- A nine-story mixed-use office development at near Buttles & High
- A new library branch at Long and Taylor on the Near East Side
- An eight story residential expansion in the Discovery District
- 28-Unit Condo Development at Neighborhood Launch
- A seven-story mixed-use apartment/office development at Hubbard & Park
- A four-story mixed-use office development at First & High
- A 10-story mixed-use hotel development at Hubbard & High
- A three-story renovation of multiple buildings on Long Street
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
All photos by Walker Evans and Brent Warren.