Construction Roundup: April 2014 Pt 2
As is often the case, this month’s Construction Roundup was too big to fit into just one post. We’ve got many more photos below of new apartment buildings, highway construction, college dormitories, and mixed-use infill from neighborhoods including Downtown, the Short North, Weinland Park, Fifth by Northwest and beyond:
- The Joseph – An 11-story hotel and six-story office building located in the Short North.
- I-71/670 Redevelopment – Phase 1 of the “Split Fix” highway project Downtown.
- The Columbus Museum of Art Expansion – A modern 50,000 square foot addition to the CMA.
- Neighborhood Launch Apartments – Two five-story 130-unit apartment buildings on Long Street, Downtown.
- The Fireproof – A five-story 47-unit mixed-use apartment building at High & 2nd in the Short North.
- OSU North Campus Redevelopment – An $400 million project that includes 11 new buildings.
- The View on High – A five-story 64-unit mixed-use development at High & 18th near OSU.
- Aston Place & Aston Row – 69 residential units in two new buildings at Dennison & 3rd in Victorian Village.
- The View on Fifth – A six-story 285-unit mixed-use development at Fifth & Holly in 5xNW.
- Weinland Park Rowhouses – A block of 24 rowhouse buildings being rehabbed by Wagenbrenner.
- OSU South Campus Dorms – A $172 million renovation and addition to South Campus dormitories.
- Weinland Park Infill – Wagenbrenner is working on redeveloping the former Coated Fabrics site