Construction Roundup: Short North & University District
Our third and final installment of Construction Roundup this month features some of the most prominent new developments on (and off) High Street through two of the most rapidly transforming neighborhoods: The Short North and University District.
Much of the new development takes the form of residential housing apartment complexes, and includes the areas of Italian Village, Victorian Village, Harrison West, Weinland Park and more:
- The View on Pavey Square – Five-Story Mixed-Use Apartments
- 800 North High Street – 10-Story Mixed-Use Hotel Building
- Grant Park – New homes and rentals in Weinland Park
- Fifth Avenue & Fourth Street – New residences in Italian Village
- Fourth Crossing – A new apartment building at Budd Dairy
- Station 324 – Four-acre development in Italian Village
- Jeffrey Park – New homes and apartments in Italian Village
- Bollinger Tower – An 11-story hotel renovation project
- Hubbard Park Place – A new Seven-story mixed-use building
- Lincoln Street Garage – Mixed-use parking garage development
Click any of the photos below to enlarge the images.
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
All photos by Walker Evans.