Construction Roundup: Downtown & Franklinton
Welcome back! It’s been four months since the last installment in our Construction Roundup photo series — and after dozens of emails, tweets and comments asking about it, we’ve finally brought it back. The lapse in photography doesn’t mean that there’s been a lapse in construction throughout the city though.
This update includes a new look at projects and apartment complexes throughout Downtown Columbus and the Franklinton area, including:
- The Matan – Six Story Apartment Building in RiverSouth
- 195 E. Main Street – Six Story Mixed-Use Apartment Building
- OhioHealth Garage – Six-Story Structured Parking
- 80 on the Commons – 12-Story Mixed-Use Apartment Building
- LC RiverSouth – A second 10-story Mixed-Use Apartment Building
- River & Rich – 230-Unit Mixed-Use Development in Franklinton
- Out of Town – 45-Unit Apartment Development in Franklinton
- Gravity – 236-Unit Mixed-Use Apartment Development
- The Reach on Goodale – New White Castle HQ & Development
- Canopy by Hilton – 12-Story Hotel on Nationwide Blvd
- The Nicholas – 231-Unit Mixed-Use Development Downtown
- Rise Brands HQ – Four-Story Historic Renovation on Long Street
- 230 E. Long Street – Seven-Story Mixed-Use Apartment Building
- Mitchell Hall – New Culinary School at Columbus State
Click any of the photos below to enlarge the images.
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
All photos by Walker Evans.