Urban Living Tour Returns for First Ever “Fall Edition”
Join us for our first ever Fall Edition of the Urban Living Tour!
For the last six years, Columbus Underground has hosted the Urban Living Tour to give you a glimpse of housing opportunities in Columbus. This will be the first fall edition of the tour to keep up with the fast-changing real estate market in Columbus.
With something for everyone, whether you are new to Columbus, looking to move to Columbus, considering a change of scenery, or are simply interested in the rapid urban development happening in our city, you’ll enjoy this fun day in Columbus.
The Urban Living Tour is a self-guided “open house” style tour featuring living options in Downtown Columbus and the surrounding neighborhoods. This fall tour takes place on Sunday, September 15, 2019 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Residential stops on the Tour include:
- Vetro Lofts – get more information at vetrolofts.com
- Galion Flats – get more information at galionflats.com
- Homes on Pullman Way – get more information at homesonpullman.com
- 722 E. Deshler, by the Franklin County Land Bank’s Central Ohio Community Land Trust – get more information at cocic.org
- The Nicholas – get more information at bethenicholas.com
- Station 324 – get more information at station324.com
- Gateway Lofts – get more information at gatewayloftscolumbus.com
This fall’s tour continues to showcase much of what it means to have an urban lifestyle with various residential options and amenities to tour. The tour is an exciting way to see many of the new and updated apartment complexes, townhomes, and more places to live in the city. With stops featuring various residential and mixed-use buildings in different stages of construction, tour-goers will be given an exclusive opportunity to learn more about Columbus’ growing urban living options.
Tickets to the tour are $10 and include experiences at all stops on the tour, and a booklet with information on urban living in Columbus.
Day of check-in will be at Galion Flats. 751 N. 6th St. Columbus, OH 43215. Day of tickets may be purchased online at Eventbrite, or in person, cash or credit accepted.
All ticket proceeds help to fund locally-owned and independent journalism here at Columbus Underground.