Columbus Named #3 City for Millennials by Money
Time subsidiary Money unveiled their new list of top cities for Millennials last week, and Columbus clocked in at number three on the list. The rankings utilize metrics that include high job growth, low costs of living, and high concentrations of both existing Millennials and Millennial-centric amenities.
The article mentions that Columbus stands out as being a walkable city — referencing a Dispatch editorial about the walkability of the central city — in addition to scoring well in the other categories. Only Atlanta and Austin scored higher on the list than Columbus, with Tucson and Seattle rounding out the rest of the Top 5.
To view the full article, CLICK HERE.
Other recent Columbus ranking updates:
- Columbus Ranks #1 in Wage Growth in the US
- Columbus Ranked 7th Least Religious City in The US
- Columbus Named 15th Hottest Real Estate Market in US
- Columbus Named 6th Best City for Creatives
- Columbus is #5 Best City for Renters