Construction Roundup: March 2018 – Part 2
As most residents are already aware, there’s a lot of construction going on in Columbus right now. The deluge of active building sites has caused us to break up our Construction Roundup series into multiple parts, providing smaller snapshots of what’s being built around town. You can CLICK HERE to jump back to part one this month, or check out full details and photos below on part two.
Here are the sites featured in this installment:
- A five-story mixed-use apartment development at High and Northwood
- A five-story mixed-use apartment development at Fifth and Summit
- A four-story apartment building at Fourth Avenue and Fourth Street
- A two-story townhome building on Detroit Avenue in Italian Village
- A 12-story Condo Building in the Arena District
- 218 New Apartment Units at Jeffrey Park in Italian Village
- A new community center at Jeffrey Park in Italian Village
- A 27-unit Residential building on North Fourth in Italian Village
- A five-story mixed-use apartment development at Lane & High
- A six-story mixed-use apartment development at Ninth & High
- A seven-story mixed-use apartment development at Seventh & High
- A New 15-Unit Condo Development in Olde Towne East
- New 9-Story Hospital Building on Livingston Avenue
- A 4-Story Hospital Office and Parking Garage Building
- A 449-Unit Mixed-Income Apartment Development on the Near East Side
CLICK HERE for more Columbus development news and updates.
All photos by Walker Evans.