Best Place for a Cheap Date: South Fourth Street
Looking for a fun night on the town with your significant other, but don’t want to drop a ton of cash in the process? Then look no further than the South Fourth Street stretch of Downtown, which our readers have named the best place for a cheap date night for two years in a row. The handful of local businesses that call this area home are collectively known for large amounts of fun with a low price tag. That includes hot dogs at Dirty Frank’s, free arcade gaming at 16-Bit, the slider menu at Little Palace, and the entire menu at El Camino Inn.
Top 10 Best Places for Cheap Dates in Columbus of 2014:
- Drink and dine Downtown on South Fourth Street
- People-watch at Gallery Hop with dinner at Press Grill, PHILCO, or Arch City
- Browse the North Market and get ice cream at Jeni’s
- Visit the Franklin Park Conservatory and CMA (on Free Day)
- Visit a park (Specifically the Park of Roses and Inniswood Metro Gardens)
- See a film at the Gateway Film Center
- Dine at White Castle
- Attend an event at Columbus Commons with dinner at Tip Top
- People Watch at Easton Town Center
- Watch Shakespeare in the Park with dinner at Old Mohawk
Note: Our “Best of 2014″ lists are published as the result of our annual reader survey/poll.