Best Featured Articles of 2010: The At Home Series
For the second year in a row, our monthly “At Home” articles won the hearts of voters as the best series of featured articles on Columbus Underground. Anne Evans, author of this monthly feature, shined her home improvement spotlight on houses in German Village, Westgate, Olde Towne East, Beechwold, Old Oaks, Clintonville and more. From modern Downtown lofts to preserved historic homes, this series spans a wide variety of living spaces while primarily keeping the focus on unique displays, affordable renovation projects, and urban pioneers.
The series of articles is scheduled to continue throughout 2011, and if you own a home that you’re interested in featuring, you can get in touch via email with [email protected].
The Top 10 Features Articles/Series on Columbus Underground in 2010:
- The “At Home” Series
- The “Columbus Mega Weekend” Series
- Coverage of The 2010 Downtown Business Plan
- The Coverage of The Pizzuti Hotel in The Short North
- The “Local Artist Spotlight” Series
- Coverage of the 3C Passenger Rail Corridor
- Interview with Jolene Molitoris
- Interview with Alex Fischer of Columbus 2020
- The Music Coverage by Lauren Wilson
- The “April Fools” Series