Alive’s Green Issue Hits Newsstands Today
In it, you’ll find:
– an interview with Cathy Tiffany, a local family woman who has great suggestions for going green in simple ways
– two-page spread on going green in simple, everyday ways like paper and electronic recycling, planting trees and more
– two-page spread on green building, with an emphasis on what’s being done locally
– a quick how-to guide on starting a compost pile in an urban setting
– a look at the scooter parking dilemma in Columbus and what could be done to encourage energy-efficient transportation alternatives
Also, I really appreciate the help I got from various CU posters, who pointed me to a bunch of great leads for the stories that appear in the issue.