5 Must Have Fashion Trends for Fall
Fall is one of the most anticipated seasons of the year in the fashion industry, and this fall is no exception, especially with the “new normal” of dressing mostly for at home/remote working and learning.
But what does that entail, you ask? It is a matter of wear-now layering, fashion basics with a sprinkle of trend, and, of course, masks to go with your wardrobe.
What should you look for when shopping this fall season? Here are your top five absolute fashion must-haves which you can always find at Apricot Lane in Dublin’s Bridge Park District and our online shop.
1. Color: The fall palette is simply gorgeous as the colors from spring and summer lean into deeper, richer hues such as brick, olive, magenta, sleet, samba and black.
2. Print: There are so many great prints to choose from each season and this fall is no exception. Anyone who shops Apricot Lane Boutique Dublin knows we love leopard in all color combos!
Dark florals in all shapes and sizes are popular and artsy animal prints take animal and modernize with a flare. Tie dye has gone to another level, with deep hues and abstract shapes for a new twist. Plaids, tartan and houndstooth also remain fall classics.
3. Silhouettes: Denim flares and straight leg are the hottest trends right now. However, if one does not feel comfortable in these silhouettes, the skinny leg is the way to go, especially with colorful, soft and cozy sweaters and booties.
Sweaters from pullovers to cardigans, solids to heathers, hand-knits to patterns are your fashion go-to for every day layered looks with gorgeous camis and soft tees of all kinds. Also try a cozy fleece jacket for when you need to run out of the house quickly. Don’t forget great lounge items such as French terry. Sweatshirts are all the rage again.
Have some fun with these categories and pair them with a great statement graphic tee if all else fails.
4. Booties: Have fun with your footwear and think of it as an accessory. Play with color and texture and if you haven’t taken the leap with white booties yet, now is the time!
5. Accessories: Scarves, hats and jewelry – oh my! Have fun with it. Let these items become part of your signature look. Chunky, soft scarves, felt fedoras and panama hats make any outfit look sophisticated and sleek. Add a bit of bling to spice up a look and have fun with masks while they are mandatory.
Of course, all these fabulous must-have items can be found at Apricot Lane in Dublin’s Bridge Park District, 4541 Bridge Park Ave. We are more than happy to work with you and create your own special casual chic look.
For more information, visit apricotlaneboutique.com.
This article is brought to you with support from the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau.
The Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau serves as an economic driver for the City of Dublin attracting visitors and events that generate jobs and global awareness of Dublin.