3 Airlines Add New Nonstop Flights from CMH
Columbus travelers will be able to fly nonstop from John Glenn International Airport to a number of coastal destinations with new flights debuting later this spring.
United Airlines will begin new seasonal flights to Charleston and Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and Portland, Maine starting in late May.
Southwest Airlines will begin new service to Myrtle Beach on June 6 and Spirit Airlines will begin new service to Los Angeles and Pensacola, Florida in June.
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority also announced new and resumed airline service to other destinations:
- American service to New York-LaGuardia resuming April 3
- Delta service to Boston, MA resuming May 5
- Southwest service to Sarasota, FL expanding May 9
- Allegiant service from Rickenbacker to Norfolk, VA starting June 3
- American service to Boston, MA starting August 17
Visit FlyColumbus.com for more information.