If there’s one upside to global warming it’s that Columbus is becoming a tropical environment with one of the warmest starts to Spring on record. In response to the sunny weather, local restaurants have responded by opening their patios early this year to accomodate demand for outdoor dining.
We surveyed over 100 local restaurants to see who’s already got their patios open for the year, and the following list contains those who are open for business. We imagine there are plenty of others that are also opening soon. Leave us a comment below and let us know which patio you’re most looking forward to enjoying this year!
1. Alana’s Food and Wine – Olde North Columbus
2. Barrel 44 – Bexley
3. Basi Italia – Victorian Village
4. The Columbus Brewing Company – Brewery District
5. Flatiron – Downtown
6. The Granville Inn – Granville
7. The Jury Room – Downtown
8. The Refectory – Bethel Road
9. The Worthington Inn – Worthington