Local Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
This list is from 2011! CLICK HERE to view the 2015 List!
For some people, eating out at a restaurant on Thanksgiving is a crime against family time. For others, dining out on Thanksgiving offers a calming excursion away from your craziest relatives.
Most restaurants will be closed all day on Thursday, but there are several that will offer limited hours and special menus. We’ve got a list compiled below with the basics. Bon appetit!
- Barley’s Smokehouse – Open for pre-ordered carryout and growler fills until noon.
- Betty’s Fine Food & Spirits – Open from 6pm to Midnight featuring classic turkey dinner, vegan turkey dinner, pumpkin chili, vegan pumpkin quesadillas, vegan winter pesto pasta, pumpkin love and thanksgiving themed cocktails.
- Black Olive – Open for lunch from 11:30am to 2:00pm and dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm.
- Bodega - Open 6pm to 2:30am featuring turkey-friendly beers and menu includes a turkey sandwich with cranberry chutney special.
- Brother’s Drake – Opens at 4pm, featuring turkey for guests, and drink specials until 9pm.
- Jury Room – Open from 6pm to Midnight featuring pumpkin pasta, classic turkey dinner, pumpkin spice cake, great lakes christmas ale and original sin hard cider.
- Latitude 41 – Open for Thanksgiving buffet by reservation only from 11am to 4pm.
- Shaw’s Restaurant & Inn – Open from 11:30m to 6:30pm.
- Solay Bistro – Open for lunch and dinner.
- Spinelli’s Deli – Open from 7am to 1pm serving breakfast.
- Surly Girl Saloon – Open 6pm to Midnight featuring butternut squash ravioli, smoked turkey dinner, pumpkin cupcakes, and drunkin punkin cocktails.
- Udipi Cafe – Open for lunch buffet.
- Worthington Inn – Open from 11am to 6pm.
Photo from Betty’s Fine Food & Spirits.