Want to work for us? ColumbusUnderground.com is a rapidly growing company headquartered in Downtown Columbus and we’re looking for fun, creative, hard working and entrepreneurial-minded locals to join our team!
Below are currently open positions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries you have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Part Time Staff Writer – Entrepreneurship / Small Business Development
(This job posting was added Monday, May 13, 2013 and will expire Friday, May 24, 2013)
15 hours per week
TheMetropreneur.com is looking for a part-time staff writer who will write, edit and produce news articles focused on small business development and entrepreneurship. We are looking for someone who is motivated, experienced, detail-oriented and punctual with meeting publishing deadlines. The ability to edit your own work and the work of others to produce finished articles for publishing is required. A background in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism preferred.
• Producing news/content for TheMetropreneur.com and ColumbusUnderground.com.
• Researching topics, conducting interviews, compiling information.
• Formatting photos and logos to fit artwork specifications for articles.
• Knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop required. Knowledge of Google Business Apps and Asana.com preferred.
• You will be required to work on-site in our Downtown Columbus office.
• You will be required to use your own laptop, cell phone and transportation.
Please send a resume with references to email@example.com.