Holiday Shopping Guide 2013 – Last Minute
The holidays are near! Thank you for reading our annual Holiday Shopping Guide! The 2013 Guide is presented by the Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store. We hope you’ve gotten lots of great ideas! List No. 5 is filled with gifts for those who like to wait (or who just happen to wait) until the last minute to get their shopping done!
1. Pee Wee Tribute Print, 12″ x 16″, $30 at Studio 35
2. Gift certificate to the Historical Dinner Club, $125 at ColumbusHistory.org.
3. Crafting Books, prices vary, but all books currently 25% off (until Dec 24th) at Sew to Speak
4. PG Cycling caps, Dri-Fit fabric, $32 each at Paradise Garage.
5. Euro Shave Set, $120 at Modern Male Spas
6. Doorbells by the Bellmeister, $18 each at Mary B’s or Dames Bond Marketplace
7. Handthrown stoneware mug, $24.95 at Crimson Cup
8. Crimson Cup recyclable single-serve coffees, 10 to a package, $9.95 at Celebrate Local, Hills Market, and Weiland’s Gourmet Market
9. Small Batch Preserves, $9 each at Pistacia Vera
10. Souper Gift Package, $54.95 by Retro Dinner Diva
11. COGO BikeShare Annual Membership Package, receive a limited edition CoGo t-shirt by Alison Rose or a CoGo bag printed by Traxler Tees, $75, while supplies last.
12. Handcarved replicas of Columbus icons, into corks, $38 each at Glean.
13. Ornaments carved from reclaimed wood from Ohio Stadium, designed by State of Devotion and produced by Griffen Hollow Studio, $15-$20, at Celebrate Local, Simply Vague Polaris, and The Ohio Taproom
14. Chalk Paint 101 or 102 workshops, $95 each at Edwin Loy Home
15. Spirit of Columbus Charitable gift cards, amounts vary, ColumbusFoundation.org
16. Give Card for charitable causes, amounts vary, CommunitySharesofMidOhio.org
17. Letterpress Cards, $4.50 each, or set of 6 for $18, at Igloo Letterpress’ Snow House Gift Shop
Shop for heartfelt gifts for the holidays in your Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store. Special deals on unique and handmade jewelry, creative kids toys, scarves and more. Plus FREE gift wrapping on all purchases. Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store is now located in Gallery 6 on the second floor. The Museum Store is open Tuesday-Sunday, 10 AM-5:30 PM, and open late on Thursday 10 AM – 8:30 PM.