Holiday Shopping Guide 2013 – Fashion
The holidays are near! Take a look through our annual Holiday Shopping Guide, coming every Friday morning through December 20th. The 2013 Holiday Shopping Guide is presented by the Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store. List No. 1 is filled with gifts for those on your list who love fashion.
1. RM Merino Wool+Top Grain Leather Survivor Bag in Gray or Red, at Robert Mason, $199.99
2. RM Merino Wool+Top Grain Leather Explorer Bag in Red, at Robert Mason, $139.99
3. Twelve designs of Cashmere Scarves, at Tigertree, $28.
4. Small leather Charging Pouches that charge your phone on the go, at Rowe, $120.
5. Zodiac Constellation Necklace, at Wholly Craft, $40.
6. Quarter Ring by local artist MoneyRings, at Wholly Craft, $25.
7. Komono Wizard Print Watches, at Milk Bar Boutique, $75.
8. Script Columbus necklace, exclusively at the Wexner Center Store, Stainless Steel (a stainless steel pendant and sterling silver chain), $75 or Gold-Dipped (24-k gold-dipped pendant with a gold-filled chain), $95.
9. Cross stitched anchor earrings, made in Columbus, Ohio by artist Martha Wozniak, at the Columbus Museum of Art store, multiple styles, $16 a pair.
10. Ties at Sofyano, prices vary.
11. Bowties at Pursuit, $32 each.
12. Super Black handmade lacquers, $12 each or special foil box set of 5 for $55.
Shop for heartfelt gifts for the holidays in your Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store. Special deals on unique and handmade jewelry, creative kids toys, scarves and more. Plus FREE gift wrapping on all purchases. Columbus Museum of Art Museum Store is now located in Gallery 6 on the second floor. The Museum Store is open Tuesday-Sunday, 10 AM-5:30 PM, and open late on Thursday 10 AM – 8:30 PM.