Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

Zombie Attack Threat Index

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Zombie Attack Threat Index

This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Snarf Snarf 4 years, 9 months ago.

Tagged

Zombies

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

LL, you’re late, do not pass go, do not collect $200. (from Parker Brothers famous board game “Monopoly.”) Edit: a subsidy of Hasbro. CYA here ladies and gentlemen, I’m a new snarf!

4 srs tho guys, srs…this could be like the next “I’m pretty good at derailing threads” thread, only with lots of cursing.

lifeliberty
    lifeliberty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I appoligize for not checking this thread everytime someone posts to it.

misskitty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I saw what appeared to be a Zombie on High st. Staggering along and drooling I think you should raise the warning level ! But then again it could have just been a really drunk guy. Your call! ;)

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

misskitty wrote >>
    I saw what appeared to be a Zombie on High st. Staggering along and drooling I think you should raise the warning level ! But then again it could have just been a really drunk guy. Your call! ;)

Did you break open the brain case with a hammer just to make sure?

Tenzo
    Login to Send PM

Since this thread is about zombies;
    In the interest of public safety, I (me, Tenzo, I wrote it!) have created the Zombie Attack Threat Index (ZATI). This is a five level, color-coded scale which indicates the current Zombie attack threat risk.

Green – No fuckin’ Zombies around to eat your brains. But don’t get complacent!

Blue – The undead are slightly restless but still pretty fuckin’ dead. Stay away from cemetaries, just to be sure.

Yellow – Zombies are stirring from their eternal slumber so you’d better make sure your Zombie-killing weapons are available so you can kill the fuckers.

Orange – Holy crap, Zombies could attack at any fuckin’ time! Have your weapons ready and get ready to escape to your Zombie-proof bunker. You do have a bunker, right?

Red – We’re fucked. Zombies are everywhere and eating brains with wild abandon. It’s chaos out there. Look out! There’s one right behind you!

I (me, Tenzo, I wrote it!) will regularly monitor the Zombie attack threat and notify CU Members (you, the readers, not me ) appropriately. Please check my avatar description for the current threat level.

Ha ha! Aren’t I clever?
    You can’t find this stuff on the Internet

Results 1 – 10 of about 33,700 for Zombie Attack Threat Index.
    well, OK, maybe you can find it with google

Alex Silbajoris
    Alex Silbajoris
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

von wrote >>
    what were the vegan’s first words after being turned into a zombie?
    Grains, GRRRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSSS…..
    (for the record, i STOLE this from the internet)

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Seen on a t-shit:

“Only Zombies like women for their brains”

Jim Lauwers
    Jim Lauwers
    Login to Send PM

Snarf wrote >>
    jiml2′s sperm belly.

That’s pretty good, where’d you steal it from?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

If order to regain contributor of the year status for 2009 I’m going to need more substance, Jimbo.

jadedhack
    jadedhack
    Login to Send PM

presumably here: SPERM BELLY – HAHAHA

Jim Lauwers
    Jim Lauwers
    Login to Send PM

I figure I’ll just copy everyone else’s posts and paste them twice into one super-long post under my name on December 30. Automatic flawless victory.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

jadedhack wrote >>

hahahahaha!!

Jim Lauwers
    Jim Lauwers
    Login to Send PM

Don’t listen to him, Jade, he’s just trying to make you leave so he can take credit for your existence. It’s the ultimate in plagiarism–claiming that you not only are as smart as someone else but that you created them.

And Jade… by your name I am assuming you are a very attractive lady? I’ll have you know that I will defend your honor for any reason at the drop of a hat. What say we have lunch?

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

Snarf wrote >>

jadedhack wrote >>

hahahahaha!!

jadedhack
    jadedhack
    Login to Send PM

I just joined, so probably wont leave. Intellectual property is for all to share, right?? from what i have read on other posts, you all dont think personal property rights exist anyway.

um, no.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?