does "venue" mean 'bar/restaurant'?
It looks that way.
IT IS ESTIMATED THAT THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE HEARD BEFORE 7:00 P.M.
697 North Fourth Street
Kevin Lykens (Applicant/Owner)
An application, site plan, and drawings have been submitted.
• Fencing on west and north elevations.
• Replace glass block with anodized aluminum industrial style windows.
• Open previously closed windows and install new windows.
• Install entry awnings.
• Install a gated entry
• Install additional window and door openings.
• Signage change from Wonderland to a new name.
Change of Use
• Change of use from M – Manufacturing to Residential/Commercial
• To include 39 one bedroom and 18 two bedroom apartments and restaurant and reception hall venue space.
Parking Variance for Minimum Required Spaces
• Proposed site plan to provide seventy-one (71) onsite parking spaces, including three (3) ADA spaces and one (1)
• Loading zones to be eliminated on Warren and Fourth streets, providing additional on street parking.
• Some curb cuts on Warren Street are being eliminated providing additional on street parking.