Our City Online

Messageboard - Theatre Events

Win a pair of tickets to The 12 Dates of Christmas on 12/6 or 12/7

Home Forums Events Theatre Events Win a pair of tickets to The 12 Dates of Christmas on 12/6 or 12/7

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

CATCO has provided us with a pair of tickets to The 12 Dates of Christmas!

12datesbanner.jpg

We have two shows available:

Thursday, December 6, 2012

8:00 PM

Friday, December 7, 2012

8:00 PM

Comment below with your worst date!

Tickets will be held at willcall. Contest closes at 3pm on Thursday, December 6.

Winners will be notified by email. One entry per person please.

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

… it ended with them leaving with a friend of mine…

perez152
    Login to Send PM

Went to the same restaurant for a date and was seated next to my ex who was also on a date

mjanders921@yahoo.com
    Login to Send PM

Worst was a spaghetti nightmare… really nuff said!

Cats With Thumbs
    Cats With Thumbs
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Went to a bar with date and ran into ex who wanted to start chit chatting.

bzarcher
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Went to go try Curling as something fun and different. Ended the night with a broken arm. :(

catnfiddle
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

There was the blind date that turned out to be a guy who bullied me in junior high. Another blind date asked me to shift so he had maximum view of my cleavage. Nah, the best was the guy who left me alone in a mall in the middle of Connecticut for HOURS so he could meet up with his new fiancee (I found the engagement notice in the paper a month later). That one was so bad, I was pounding beers with a bunch of Boston businessmen at 10am on the train ride home.

BCNation
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

When I was in college, My date and I stood each other up (short version); (longer version) I raced home (Where I lived at the time) to meet her, but nobody was home, so I went back to a campus event that I was at, and then waited until after the event to race back home; Big mistake, as I missed her by five minutes; What could have been…

arualpalm
    arualpalm
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

It was either…….

1. Guy who would not let me order at a Japanese restaurant because he had been to Japan, and I had not……
    2. Guy who ignored me on a “pool hall” date and was more engrossed in the OSU basketball game on the television.
    3. Date who got drunk at Karaoke and mooned everyone.

Josh T
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Probably the date with a lady who did nothing but denigrate my profession, make snide comments, etc….then expected a hug and a number at the end of the date?

I guess that’s pretty tame, haha.

LauraR
    Login to Send PM

I went on a date with a guy that got so drunk he ended up throwing up and I had to drive him home in his car.

Rusty1
    Rusty1
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Back in the early 90s when I was in the peace corp I was set up on a blind date with a gal who turned out to be a sniper in the Army not that theres anything wrong with that.

catcat
    Login to Send PM

went out for sushi..which is common for me..tried a new piece that ended up being HUGE..sushi etiquette says you eat the entire thing in one bite..so, not to look or feel stupid, i did..well at least I ATTEMPTED to…long story short, i choked on it..and i mean really choked..and threw it up all over my plate..instead of running out crying of embarrassment, i wipe my mouth and say “yummm..that was good..should i have another?”…yeah…that was awkward

mfreeman
    Login to Send PM

Blind date who showed up almost too drunk to stand and who looked like she could have been Meatloaf’s twin sister.

CMH Gourmand
    CMH Gourmand
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

My date accused me of stealing her credit card….during the date and then afterwards called to citing buying bus tickets and trips to Walmart as things I charged on the credit card.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Theatre Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.