Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

Will Ferrell: funnyordie.com

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Will Ferrell: funnyordie.com

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  milodesc 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

milodesc
    Login to Send PM

anyone seen these videos yet? will ferrell is the man.

The Landlord

Good Cop, Baby Cop

shroud
    shroud
    Login to Send PM

I thought the first one (Landlord) was pretty funny, the second not quite as much so.

Does it make me lame that both give me a little twinge of guilt over them having made this little girl say (or appear to have said) this stuff?

Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

There’s been a TON of press lately over the little girl in these, and I agree that the second one I didn’t find nearly as amusing. It did seem like she was censored a bit in the second one language wise though.

lifeliberty
    lifeliberty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

shroud wrote Does it make me lame that both give me a little twinge of guilt over them having made this little girl say (or appear to have said) this stuff?

YES :twisted:

Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

It’s not his daughter.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

I agree that the first video was funny, the second was ok. The site has a few good videos, but a lot of it is crap.

There’s a similar site that’s been around a lot longer, but contains videos voted up for overall awesomeness, and not just comedy:

http://www.poetv.com

Tons of great stuff on here. I use it to kill time if there’s time to be killed. I’ve submitted a few myself. So has JimL2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?