Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping Events & Deals

Wilde Hunt Corsetry Debuts Bridal Corsets at Big Rock Little Rooster on May 5th

Home Forums Events Shopping Events & Deals Wilde Hunt Corsetry Debuts Bridal Corsets at Big Rock Little Rooster on May 5th

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Larissa Larissa 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Larissa
    Larissa
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Wilde Hunt Corsetry is known for exceptional custom leather corsets with luxe hand-embellishments, and this bridal collection is no different. Buttery soft fashion leathers combine with Swarovski crystal, freshwater pearls, and antique passementerie beads to create an unforgettable fairytale aesthetic. Please view our portfolio at http://www.wildehunt.com

I wanted to let everyone know that I am having a party during May’s gallery hop to showcase a couple of the new corsets from my new bridal collection on live models. The event will be held on Saturday May 5th between 6pm- 8pm, at Big Rock Little Rooster (www.bigrocklittlerooster.com). BRLR is a fantastic bridal boutique which features gowns by Badgley Mischka, Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, and many others. I am really excited to team up with them for this event and thought some of the CU readers might like to attend!

When: Saturday May 5th 6:00pm-8:00pm

Where: Big Rock Little Rooster – 654 North High Street

Columbus, OHIO 43215

Here is the facebook event page, where one may RSVP:

http://www.facebook.com/events/443028762378292/

And here is an image of what attendees can expect to see.

WMEwaBackWebRes1.jpg

Credits -

Photo – Matthew Alexander

MUA – Ludie Senatus

Hair – Artra Edwards

Model – Ewa

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Congratulations!

Larissa
    Larissa
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Thanks, Anne! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Shopping Events & Deals’ is closed to new topics and replies.