Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

where to get good cheap pedicures?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A where to get good cheap pedicures?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by sheyanicole sheyanicole 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sheyanicole
    sheyanicole

I want to take a friend to get a pedicure for her birthday, but not at some outrageous salon type place. Maybe one of those Asian run places with the massage chairs. Anyone know anywhere decent?

shroud
    shroud
    Participant

I know nothing about what makes for a “cheap” pedicure, but several female friends of mine have reported good experiences at the Aveda Institute, which, being a school/training-type place, is cheaper then your regular spa visit.

From their website, it looks like a pedicure is $24.

But again, I have no idea if that would be considered cheap or not…

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I know a ton of people who swear by Studio Fovero on Whittier in GV.

http://www.studiofovero.com

sheyanicole
    sheyanicole

thanks, and by cheap i mean not expensive, but you knew that.

like this place

http://www.charlespenzone.com/services/fs.php?cat=4

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I think Fovero is like 25-30 bucks. They have a more expensive option as well, but the simple/basic pedicure is in that area.

enzo
    enzo
    Participant

On 5th avenue & Northwest there is a great place in the strip center next to LA TAN. My favorite is H20 nails near Polaris…they have the best massage chairs and quick in and out.

roy
    roy
    Participant

L&T Nails 802 Bethel Rd.@315 / 326-1411. Ask for Tam, esp. for french pedicure.

M-F 10am-8pm

Sat 10-6

desecration
    desecration
    Participant

I would be leery of looking for a “cheap” pedicure as opposed to a safe, clean, quality pedicure.

I would have suggested Marion Tricoci. :?

somertimeoh
    somertimeoh
    Participant

enzo wrote On 5th avenue & Northwest there is a great place in the strip center next to LA TAN. My favorite is H20 nails near Polaris…they have the best massage chairs and quick in and out.

+1 for H2O. One of the cleanest places I’ve seen here and that’s always my #1 concern!!

There’s also a place on campus called Spa Bar. I’ve never been, but I’ve heard it’s fairly inexpensive.

sheyanicole
    sheyanicole

I understand the difference between “cheap” and “dirty”. I am not on the higher end of the pay scale, which is why I was asking for recommendations for places that people have been to and not found leery. I really can’t afford a high end salon to treat my friend for her birthday and also myself and not spend too much money.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.