Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

What video games are you currently playing?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Video Games What video games are you currently playing?

This topic contains 812 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  geoyui 19 hours, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 813 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Coremodels said:
    Don’t get me wrong, I love Saint’s Row The Third. Burt Reynolds being in a video game was one of my favorite things ever.

This one cracked me up.

http://imgur.com/gallery/qXhd8

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

GCrites80s said:
    I’ve got that 3-pak that’s got the original, Damned and Gay Tony. I’ll never beat all 3; that would take forever.

Your priorities are clearly out of wack and need more focus on gaming :D

RedStorm
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Any Call of Duty fans out there? Zombies in particular?

ricospaz
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Playing Far Cry 3 and Hotline Miami. and Resistance 3 on the PS3.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

ricospaz said:
    Playing Far Cry 3 and Hotline Miami. and Resistance 3 on the PS3.

I was pretty blown away by Far Cry 3, Shifter was right on with that recommend.

These are kind of fun too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/SWCKOfoT7UQik

Mister Shifter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Glad you liked it as much as I did. It was pretty much an amalgamation of all the types of games that I like. Not perfect, but damn close… lots of fun.

geoyui
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I’m playing Borderlands 2. Enjoyable and the dialogue is still pretty funny, but so far I don’t notice much of a difference from Borderlands 1. Maybe it’s the character I selected?

Mister Shifter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

geoyui said:
    I’m playing Borderlands 2. Enjoyable and the dialogue is still pretty funny, but so far I don’t notice much of a difference from Borderlands 1. Maybe it’s the character I selected?

Borderlands 2 just basically refined a lot of the things from Borderlands 1. There aren’t many major differences between the two.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Spec Ops: The Line is like 7 bucks right now. Really unique FPS, worth getting if you haven’t played it.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

ricospaz said:
    Also going to finish the Walking Dead on the PC. really enjoyable.

I finished up Episode 1 of the iOS version on my phone last night. I loved point-and-click adventure games of the mid-90s but at first I thought that Walking Dead felt way to guided and linear. Having glowing dots on all objects that you could examine or use felt like hand-holding to me. So it took a little bit to get into it, but once I got to the drug store it felt a little more open and explorable and the puzzles to solve with using items came in a much more enjoyable fashion.

Purchased episodes 2-5 and downloading them now! :D

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Yeah, ep. 1 is pretty introductory. The others allow more decisions and less guidance…and way more brutal results from your choices.

Mister Shifter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

It’s a slow starter. Once you get into like episode 3 it ramps up with the tension/storytelling. Having to make gutting/crucial decisions with about 2-3 seconds to decide can be intense.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Just started Fable 3 again, hadn’t played it in forever and didn’t finish before.

John Cleese as your butler with hours of dialogue would make this worth playing all by itself.

Mister Shifter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Staring blankly at a bunch of unfinished games (hard copy & digital):

- The Walking Dead
    - Borderlands 2
    - XCOM
    - Mark of the Ninja
    - Halo 4
    - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Nothing jumping out at me. Weird.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Ha! That’s exactly how I ended up getting into Fable 3 again. Browsed the Steam offerings, nothing jumped out at me either.

Nothing in the Coming Soon even jumped out at me until March (South Park and Resident Evil 6).

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 813 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?