Our City Online

Messageboard - Art Events

What the Coreroc!?!

Home Forums Events Art Events What the Coreroc!?!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Coreroc Coreroc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Coreroc
    Coreroc
    Login to Send PM

Tonight at gallery hop I will present a plethora of pop art and pop icons painted with aerosol on canvas, vinyl records, and cigar boxes. Nothing priced over 50 bucks and everything can come right off the walls of the gallery and right to your walls at home.

Where: What the Rock

1194 N. High St.

When: 8pm till ??????

Who: artwork by Coreroc / Curated by Cyrus Fire

Why: Art is lyfe and life is art:

Show runs through the entire month of November. So make sure you buy local and creative for the holidays and trust me there is something for everyone on the walls. If you have another idea you would like in the smae style email me at coreroc@gm,ail.com and I will make it for you.

Thanks for looking and I hoipe to see you on the north end of the hop for my show and all of the other venues in the area like: Skully’s, Surly Girl, Rivet, Milk Bar, and Stained Skin.

Tigertree
    Tigertree
    Login to Send PM

Love it.

Coreroc
    Coreroc
    Login to Send PM

Thanks! it was one of those marketing things that wrote itself. The walls look great and I was lucky enough to get the window display for some installation work as well.

free beer tonight!!!!

DavidF
    DavidF
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Wish I could make it tonight. I’ll try to swing by sometime this month. Good luck!

Coreroc
    Coreroc
    Login to Send PM

Thanks tot hose that came out this weekend. The place was packed all night and works was getting sold off the wall all night. Have no fear I will be replacing work as it sells and the walls and window will remain packed through November. So drop in and take a look and buy local! I will post some opening night pictures soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Art Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.