Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

What bar/restaurant has the best happy hour?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife What bar/restaurant has the best happy hour?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  placebohigh 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

placebohigh
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I need Happy Hour suggestions for beer/liquor out on the town in Columbus? Any suggestions?

lifeontwowheels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I think it all depends on what you are looking for. Columbus has a lot to offer-anything from the complete dive bar, the neighborhood places where you can drink $1 beers and shoot pool or throw darts, to the $9.50 cosmotinis of Easton and anything in between.

Core_Models
    Core_Models
    Login to Send PM

Surprisingly, Lindey’s GV has entered that race with a pretty strong happy hour menu.

Brent
    Brent
    Login to Send PM

Core_Models wrote >>
    Surprisingly, Lindey’s GV has entered that race with a pretty strong happy hour menu.

Oh yeah. Half off drafts and a lot of wine, and a lot of very cheap, very good food.

columbusfoodie
    columbusfoodie
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I like Banana Bean Cafe’s happy hour – $2 margaritas, free salsa and chips, $2 off their Bana Menu items. :)

Also love that the Refectory has their appetizers 1/2 off during happy hour.

Angel
    Angel
    Login to Send PM

i like harrison’s on third

shroud
    shroud
    Login to Send PM

Bodega would get my vote. Their huge selection of drafts + half-off drafts = WIN

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Angel wrote >>
    i like harrison’s on third

that’s where I go most of the time, but I’m thinking when it gets warm, the patio at the newish B-hamptons will be the spot. Plus they have dollar beers.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

swampkitty wrote >>
    I like Banana Bean Cafe’s happy hour – $2 margaritas, free salsa and chips, $2 off their Bana Menu items. :)

Not to mention $1 domestic bottles and bud light drafts!

As far as real beer and happy hour are concerned though, Bodega is it.

enzo
    enzo
    Login to Send PM

Bar 23 the other night had buy one get one free yummy pizza and $5 drinks plus it is perfect atmosphere….not too stuffy and not too grungy, love it….

Bear
    Bear
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

lifeontwowheels wrote >>
    I think it all depends on what you are looking for.

+1. Define a good happy hour.

enzo
    enzo
    Login to Send PM

185….but sometimes it is really loud and there are no seats….you should go give Bar 23 a whirl…I had only been there on weekends prior to the other night…it was great. AWESOME cheery server, ultra clean, very tasty pizza and I was not drinking but my pals loved their beers and martinis!!

Angel
    Angel
    Login to Send PM

i love bar 23 martini’s and patio but they are so expensive.

bodega when it gets nice. i love that place!

Hael
    Hael
    Login to Send PM

Bear wrote >>

lifeontwowheels wrote >>
    I think it all depends on what you are looking for.

+1. Define a good happy hour.

Half off on any drink, not just bottom shelf booze and “domestics”.

Good food options.

Single Women to Men ratio of 2:1.

Roland
    Roland
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I’m impressed with the happy hour at Lindey’s. Half price on drinks (wine included) and munchies priced very low.

Additionally, Tony the bartender is very good at the trade. This is a good place to drink.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (memcached). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0