Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Welcome New Poster - Say Hello & Introduce Yourself

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Welcome New Poster – Say Hello & Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 653 replies, has 382 voices, and was last updated by mdonahoe7 mdonahoe7 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 654 total)
  • Author
    alixinchains
    alixinchains
    Participant

Hi Everyone!
    I’m Alexis, I came here in 2010 to restart life, and have completely fallen in love with our city! I am currently renting in Bexley but looking at my first home purchase in Merion Village around the first of the year. Just looking to get more connected and involved in the community. Be well friends!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Welcome! ;)

Madeinohio
    Participant

I’ve been lurking about this website for some time. Enjoy it greatly.

dashboard2002
    Participant

Hello everyone – I moved to Columbus this year.

I lived in Chicago until I was 20, attended college and then lived/worked for over ten years in Indiana, and I attended graduate school in northern Ohio.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

welcome!

BenevolentAnton
    BenevolentAnton
    Participant

Hey!! Long time lurker new to posting! I love the site and look forward to watching Columbus continue to grow :)

famouslastwords
    famouslastwords
    Participant

Hi people. New to the site but rounding out 8 years and counting here in Cbus. Finally accepting that I like it here more than most places and want to be more involved — timely, as I just became a downtown homeowner. Looking forward to exploring this little corner of the internets.

coolyrboots
    coolyrboots
    Participant

Hello! I’ve been lurking for years and years and didn’t want my eventual first post to be some non-sequitur in an obscure thread or something. I’ve gained a lot of interest in development and city planning thanks to following this forum, which is great. Hopefully I will have something of substance to contribute once in a while.

pduncan710
    Participant

Hello everyone. I grew up in southern Ohio, between Dayton and Cincinnati. While attending Ohio State I didn’t explore the rest of the city, but now after spending the last 5 years living and working in the DC area I’m happy to be back and ready to enjoy all that Columbus has to offer.

saritafavela
    Participant

Hello! I’ve lived in Columbus for about 9 years now; I’m originally from West Texas. I mainly just work and sleep so I’m wanting to discover this beautiful city more.

Al1963
    Al1963
    Participant

Hello :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lunar_limelight
    lunar_limelight
    Participant

Hello!

I’m Lisa. I’ve been in Columbus since 2007. I live in Grandview. I love going to festivals, art, craft beer, trivia. I’m a manager for a start up company here in Columbus called Alcohol Deliveries, which is exactly what it sounds like. I also have a lame office job.

4N6science
    4N6science
    Participant

Hello everyone! Long time lurker as many others have posted. Been living in Columbus since Sept. 2014, I found this site quickly after I moved and made it my go to source for all things Columbus, so thank you CU! I live in Italian Village, and enjoy watching this awesome city grow. Keep up all the development articles :)

chaoss
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    New guy here (from Phoenix AZ), just moved to Westerville and am really enjoying the smaller town atmosphere & friendly people.
    I am in the micro coffee roasting industry and currently seeking employment in this area.

Looking forward to learning everything I can about the surrounding areas & will try to contribute to this forum whenever i can.

Cheers!

BenB
    BenB
    Participant

Hi everyone. I just moved back to Columbus after 6 years away moving around the east coast. I lived here for 13 years prior to that. So while I am not new to Columbus, even annual visits to town didn’t prepare me for how much has changed.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 654 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.