Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Welcome New Poster - Say Hello & Introduce Yourself

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Welcome New Poster – Say Hello & Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 653 replies, has 382 voices, and was last updated by mdonahoe7 mdonahoe7 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 654 total)
  • Author
    jimmyrazor
    jimmyrazor
    Participant

Hello, Columbus Underground. I am Jimmy Razor, a local musician and writer. I hope to add news items and articles to this site.

Kyle Green
    Participant

Hi all.

My name is Kyle Green, I am 28 and was born and raised in Columbus but currently live in Brooklyn NY. I have a Masters in Architecture from OSU and I am planning on moving back to Columbus in the next year. I think Columbus rests on its laurels a bit when it comes to design, meaning, it has all these great historic neighborhoods that everyone loves but when it comes to building something new we mainly see cheaper attempts to recreate what is already there. I want to push for innovation and progressive design in new construction.

Welcome everyone else!

Kyle

Mike04
    Participant

Hi, my name is Mike. I just moved to CBus and live in the Italian Village! I accepted a great job as a developer (new career for me)! I like food and art, and I’m the going out type.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Welcome, all!

hames
    Participant

Hello i am new to this forum.
    Want to get knowledge in different topics.
    Hop i ma in right place.

jriddle.2
    jriddle.2
    Participant

I am a current Columbus Ohio Artist, been doing All types of Art my whole life. I do have 20 years of professional experience as well. I have two degrees in Media Arts and one in Graphic design. I am currently working on becoming a professional tattoo artist but I am also looking for a graphic design job or something in media arts or graphic design. Currently I am working as a logistics manager in West Jefferson. If anyone knows of any openings please contact me at [email protected] and cell: 270 320 7010 thanks. Justin Riddle

Shaylee23
    Participant

Hi all,
    I have been checking columbusunderground for a few years. I have mostly been interested to see what people are talking about most.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Welcome, all! ;)

atimperman
    Participant

Hi and thanks, Walker. My name is Tony and I’ve lived in Cbus on and off since 2001. I’m a local musician, videographer, and writer. Thanks for the site and the ability to post.

All best,
    T

mattwardcomedy
    mattwardcomedy
    Participant

I forgot to do this before posting, so sorry!

My name is Matt Ward. I am stand-up comedy producer and comedian full-time. I currently should live in Columbus again after an 8 year absence beginning in the fall of 2015.

I run the Cape Fear Comedy Festival in Wilmington, North Carolina and the Scruffy City Comedy Festival in Knoxville, Tennessee.

My wife and I are neighborhood shopping at the time of this introduction typing. We are not big fans of the suburbs. We love Kroger, we love coffee shops, we LOVE parks and our budget is $120-$130k. We have our house listed in Knoxville, Tennessee, so we have to wait until it sells to submit an offer on a home in Columbus.

My family is me my wife and my son Sam who will be four on October 20th

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Welcome back to Columbus, Matt! ;)

Josh Bauman
    Josh Bauman
    Participant

Hey there! I’m Josh Bauman, a recent graduate of The Ohio State University with a B.S. in Landscape Architecture. I’m currently living and working in Fort Lauderdale, FL but I visit CU religiously to keep up with all of the development in Columbus! I was part of the student focus group for the North Residential District Transformation and am particularly passionate about the on- and near-campus development, but I am excited to keep up-to-date with all of the happenings in Columbus — I hope to return one day soon and call it my home again!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Welcome! ;)

bubonic4u
    bubonic4u
    Participant

Anonymous is coming to a location near you!!!
    Come and join the festivities and share in the lulz…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chad Taylor-Stoll
    Chad Taylor-Stoll
    Participant

Hello everyone!! My name is Chad. My husband, Jon, and I recently moved to Columbus. Jon has already introduced himself in CU. I’m a little late in doing so, lol, with our business growing so quickly! :)
    I’m 34 years old, I’m a health and fitness enthusiast- running, biking, climbing. I’m about to start training for a half-marathon in February, which will be my first long race.
    Jon and I started our business, Taylor-Stoll Virtual Services in April and its been a learning experience and we are loving the journey!
    I’m really hoping to meet some like-minded friends, who love to being active but that also enjoy sharing a cup of coffee together. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 654 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.