Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Welcome New Poster - Say Hello & Introduce Yourself

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Welcome New Poster – Say Hello & Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 653 replies, has 382 voices, and was last updated by mdonahoe7 mdonahoe7 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 654 total)
  • Author

R1zbear

Hi, I am Julia from USA just join this community need your welcome hope that i ll gain so much from here

DavidF
    Participant

Okey dokey. Julia, if you are real, welcome. I’m a wee bit concerned about the spam link in your post.

Ryan011235
    Participant

Howdy,

I’ve been lurking for a few years; figured it was high time to sign up. Been living in the 5xNW area for two and a half years. I play music and like to nerd-out on beer.

Cheers!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Welcome! :D

KSquared

Bluescreek, so happy to see you on here!! Best meat in Columbus and reasonable prices. It makes me sad when I have to buy grocery store meat in a pinch now, I’m spoiled.

Marley

Finally made my own profile…thanks! www.ryanorewiler.com

catnfiddle
    Participant

Howdy to all the recent arrivals! Remember that all of us (with the exception of Walker) were the new kid once. We’re pretty friendly, especially with a cocktail in hand.

Hello everybody,

I’m a new arrival. Looking forward to joining in the fray.

Thanks!

Hello everybody,

I’m a new arrival. Looking forward to joining in the fray.

Thanks!

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

welcome!

Itanimulli
    Participant

Hi, everybody.

I have been lurking for a long time, and really enjoy all of the great conversations on this site. I have lived in Columbus for 15+ years, and have been consistently surprised by the greatness of this city. I look forward to being more involved in this community. Thank you for this great forum Walker (and CUers). Keep up the good work.

billiejean

Welcome to CU forums Itanimulli!

e8453b

e8453b

Hi Everyone,, I loved this site. I have posted a number of times
    on this site. I never really introduced myself.I live in the Ganthers Place neighborhood which is located east of Parson.I probably
    am one of your most senior members. Someday I will learn how to post
    a picture. I also hope to make it to one of your CU EVENTS!!!

I just wanted to say I enjoy the information and conversation on this site.
    Ken Williams/ e8453b

Bubbletoes

Hi y’all –

I’ve been lurking here for several months and finally decided to join in. I’m originally from Chicago and moved here about 3 years ago for a job. I’m continually impressed about what Columbus has to offer, and I definitely credit CU for turning me on to new events, restaurants, etc.

Looking forward to participating a little bit. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 654 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.