Our City Online

Messageboard - Art Events

we are built like shelter: new works by Brian Reaume at Ray's Living Room

Home Forums Events Art Events we are built like shelter: new works by Brian Reaume at Ray's Living Room

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

[When]

Today, Jan 17th

[Time]

6:30pm until 9:00pm

261180_306341606150289_845960224_n.jpg

[Description]

Ray’s Living Room is pleased to announce our next show “we are like shelter : new works by brian reaume.” The show will include large and small pieces as well as one of reaume’s breath-taking installations. Please join us for the reception on January 17, 2013 from 6:30 – 9pm.

Artist statement: i am a self taught artist that uses natures effects on society and the human impact on nature as inspiration. i studied women’s literature and am a writer at heart, my paintings and installations are as much about my verse as they are visual. my goal is to tell a complete story through my work, be it abstract painting or sculpture i aim to intrigue the viewer, draw them in and open their perspective. my work has a voice and welcomes dialogue with those who take the time to delve into the layers. i am the life that i live.

RSVP on Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Art Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.