Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

Wanted - tile saw

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Wanted – tile saw

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  surber17 1 year, 5 months ago.

Tagged

classifieds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

surber17
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

For the last 2 weeks I’ve been trying to buy this tile saw:

Ryobi Tile Saw

and for some reason Home Depot won’t sell it online and none of their stores have it. If someone owns this saw or one like it I would love to buy it off them. This saw goes for $99 online, but if you have a similar saw I would go up to $150 for it.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Hamilton Parker has a $4000 tile saw that looks like a Ferrari.

surber17
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

ha! i believe that would do the trick for my tile needs …. now I just need to somehow get it down to 150 bucks

bob.os
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Most tool rental places will have these. Schreiners and Beechwold are definite options. Some, not all of the big-box stores also have rental sections.

misskitty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

You can also rent one from the Tool Library :)

Here..[/url]

Chris Sherman
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Craigslist.

Chris Sherman
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Ryobi Is trash btw. Find you something a little more decent to purchase or rent an mk from sunbelt. Don’t mess around with junky under powered tile saws.. You will end with crooked cuts and cussing. Trust me. I’ve installed thousands of sqft of tile.

surber17
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I’ve actually enjoyed some of Ryobi’s other products but I’ve only used them for easy jobs. If I was cutting a ton of tile on a daily basis I would def. choose a different saw.

I have been keeping an eye out on craigslist, but I know a lot of people on here do some renovation work so I thought I’d give it a shot. I actually would rather get the Ridgid version of that saw … but its 300 bucks new.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?