Hey everyone! We're hosting a happy hour at World of Beer on on January 26th from 6pm to 9pm, and we need your help in picking out the specials! Below is a list of 10 beers, and we need to narrow it down to four that will land in the “Columbus Underground Beer Tub” (conveniently located “under” the stairs). These beers will be on special for $4 each.
Respond with your top 4 picks before Noon on Monday, January 23rd and we'll tally up the results.
Take your picks!
1. Portsmouth Pilsner, Portsmouth Brewing Company, Portsmouth, OH – German Pilsner 5.00% ABV
2. Harpoon Cider, Harpoon Brewery, Boston MA – Cider 4.10% ABV
3. Roebling Porter, Rivertown Brewing Company, Cincinnati, OH – English Porter 7.80% ABV
4. Vicious American Wheat IPA, North Peak Brewing Company, Traverse City, MI – American IPA 6.70% ABV
5. Abita Light, Abita Brewing Company, Abita Springs, LA – Light Lager 4.00% ABV
6. Lager of The Lakes, Bells Brewery, Kalamazoo, MI – American Pale Lager 4.50% ABV
7. In-Heat Wheat, Flying Dog Brewery, Frederick, MD – Hefeweizen 4.70% ABV
8. Maumee Bay IPA, Maumee Bay Brewing Company, Toledo, OH – American IPA 7.00% ABV
9. Hop Strike Black, Tommyknocker Brewery, Idaho Springs, CO – American Black Ale 6.50% ABV
10. Tangerine Wheat, Lost Coast Brewery, Eureka, CA – Citrus Ale 5.00% ABV
Update! The votes were cast. Here's the four that we'll have featured in our "tub" for $4 each:
Roebling Porter (12 votes)
Maumee Bay (8 votes)
Hop Strike Black (8 votes)
Portsmouth Pilsner (6 votes (tied with Vicious American, but we're going Ohio over Michigan for the tie breaker))
See you all on Thursday!