Our City Online

Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

Valentine's Day Dinner Delivered To Your Door Feb 14 to 17

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events Valentine's Day Dinner Delivered To Your Door Feb 14 to 17

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  FoodFort 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

FoodFort
    Login to Send PM

Avoid the crowds at the restaurant and the hassles of clean up so you can enjoy a special evening with your significant other during Valentine’s day weeeknd.

A vegetarian friendly version of this meal is available by request.

Melissa Hura Dinner Package

Learn more about Dinner Rescue Crew below;

http://thefoodfort.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/member-spotlight-dinner-rescue-crew-and-chef-melissa-hura/

susank
    Login to Send PM

That is a great idea!

…hint to the gentlemen out there. ;)

Since there are probably a several that would like to know what is the vegetarian version?

FoodFort
    Login to Send PM

susank said:
    That is a great idea!

Since there are probably a several that would like to know what is the vegetarian version?

Vegetarian options are flexible – I’ll have an option or two posted tomorrow.

FoodFort
    Login to Send PM

susank said:
    That is a great idea!

Per Susan K’s Request:

Valentine's Day Vegetarian Menu

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

You deliver to hospitals?

FoodFort
    Login to Send PM

rus said:
    You deliver to hospitals?

I would say yes – but might need to leave at a recption desk.

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

FoodFort said:
    I would say yes – but might need to leave at a recption desk.

Sure, that would make sense. Also heating it might be a problem. Everything microwavable?

FoodFort
    Login to Send PM

rus said:
    Sure, that would make sense. Also heating it might be a problem. Everything microwavable?

The entire package is made to be heated by the client. I’ve created the dishes specifically to hold up to this special treatment without sacrificing the delicious quality. It comes with very easy heating instructions for oven or microwave so the client can enjoy at their convenience around their plans.

I can have everything hot and ready to eat upon pick up or delivery if that is the clients’ preference but the package is meant to be reheated by the client. (Then the client can even claim they “cooked” dinner for their sweetie!)

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

FoodFort said:
    The entire package is made to be heated by the client. I’ve created the dishes specifically to hold up to this special treatment without sacrificing the delicious quality. It comes with very easy heating instructions for oven or microwave so the client can enjoy at their convenience around their plans.

I can have everything hot and ready to eat upon pick up or delivery if that is the clients’ preference but the package is meant to be reheated by the client. (Then the client can even claim they “cooked” dinner for their sweetie!)

Thanks!

FoodFort
    Login to Send PM

We had lots on inquiries on the dinner delivery package but no takers.

Any feedback on what would have made this more attractive to you or if it would do better if attached to a different holiday like Mother’s Day or Sweetest Day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.