Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan Arrested For Public Intoxication

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan Arrested For Public Intoxication

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by News News 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    News
    News
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan Of Ohio Arrested For Public Intoxication

Tuesday December 4, 2012 4:43 PM

Rockbridge County, Va. – Congressman Tim Ryan, an up-and-coming Ohio Democrat long rumored to be interested in running for governor in 2014, was arrested in August for public intoxication.

According to Ryan’s spokesman, Pat Lowry, Ryan was arrested on Aug. 25 on a public intoxication charge that was dismissed on Tuesday in a Rockbridge County, Va., court.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/12/04/virginia-us-rep-tim-ryan-arrested-for-public-intoxication.html

edunc
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Charges against Rep. Ryan dismissed
    Dispatch article: null

News
    News
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Va. judge dismisses charge against Rep. Ryan
    Published: Wed, December 5, 2012
    By David Skolnick

A Virginia judge dismissed a public-intoxication charge against U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan, who called the citation “garbage.” Ryan, of Niles, criticized police in Lexington, Va., where he was cited with the misdemeanor.

“We were walking down the street, and I had thrown my back out the day before,” he said. “I was contorted and got pulled over. They stopped me. It was bizarre.”

READ MORE: http://www.vindy.com/news/2012/dec/05/va-judge-dismisses-charge-against-rep-ry/

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

That was fast.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?