Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

The Walking Dead on AMC

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV The Walking Dead on AMC

This topic contains 633 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by Walker Evans Walker Evans 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 634 total)
  • Author

Ltrgman
    Login to Send PM

“If the baby is a girl, can we name it Sophia?”

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Ltrgman said:
    Women are useless in a zombie apocalypse. At least in The Walking Dead universe.

At least in the TV Version. Andrea in the comic book is actualy BA. I’m going to struggle through with this season, and see what happens with the next one. Hopefully Glenn Mazzarra will right the ship.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I’m just glad we’re past a half dozen episodes of looking for Sophia, it’s slightly more interesting.

stephentszuter
    stephentszuter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I have to say this last episode was among the worst (boring). I wish they would get the hell off of that stupid farm. I’m sure there are a dozen other empty farms nearby where they could start living and farming for themselves. There are a lot of questions that start popping up when things get boring too, like, what the hell are they eating to survive, and why do they still have power in their farm house? Why aren’t they suffering from effects of nuclear power plants melting down all over the world? They had better do something drastic in the next episode or I’m going to start losing interest…. lame…

Rockmastermike
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

If you’re looking for a good zombie flick, try “The Horde”. French zombies vs heavily armed gangsters and renegade cops in Paris. Pretty good flick. Fast zombies, not shamblers, makes it hard to just get the casual headshot. Some major badassery and a lot of nasty undead. Just finished watching it.

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Rockmastermike said:
    If you’re looking for a good zombie flick, try “The Horde”. French zombies vs heavily armed gangsters and renegade cops in Paris. Pretty good flick. Fast zombies, not shamblers, makes it hard to just get the casual headshot. Some major badassery and a lot of nasty undead. Just finished watching it.

This one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1183276/

Rockmastermike
    Participant
    Login to Send PM
    rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Rockmastermike said:
    yes

Cool… thanks for the recommendation.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Snarf said:
    I’m just glad we’re past a half dozen episodes of looking for Sophia, it’s slightly more interesting.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

myliftkk said:
    Can I say finally, an episode with more action and less talking.

Was it any better?

There was some nice tension when they were trapped in the bar, and a little bit of gunplay, but I didn’t think it was really all that great of an addition to the show. Sounds like a lot of people keep saying “show me the zombies” but I’d rather just have a good story with good characters.

The zombies are the setting. They’re props.

Ltrgman
    Login to Send PM

murfmurphy said:
    At least in the TV Version. Andrea in the comic book is actualy BA. I’m going to struggle through with this season, and see what happens with the next one. Hopefully Glenn Mazzarra will right the ship.

I’ve only read the first two issues of the comics and contemplated reading the rest. Don’t want any plot lines to be spoiled, but then again the TV show just sucks now so it really wouldn’t matter I guess.

myliftkk
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Walker said:
    Was it any better?

There was some nice tension when they were trapped in the bar, and a little bit of gunplay, but I didn’t think it was really all that great of an addition to the show. Sounds like a lot of people keep saying “show me the zombies” but I’d rather just have a good story with good characters.

The zombies are the setting. They’re props.

I’d agree with you except that the character failures are wholly related to every time they open their mouths. At this point, the longer they keep their mouths shut, the more enjoyable the episode.

bastardsuperstar
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

for fans of the comics:
    David Morrissey cast as the governor for season three.

which means everybody can shut up just about now.

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

bastardsuperstar said:
    for fans of the comics:

What about Michonne?

WHAT ABOUT MICHONNE?

Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

bastardsuperstar said:
    for fans of the comics:

For non-fans of the comics:

shut up because this means the show will actually get good or shut up because it means it’s gonna be so bad it won’t even be worth talking about?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 634 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?